Summer is in the air — feel the Florida sunrays on your skin, smell the chlorine from long pool days (or the salt water from beach days), and taste the delicious flavors of a juicy, freshly grilled cheeseburger or hot dog. Fourth of July in Orlando is a great way to celebrate America’s Independence with family and friends! But what is there to do in Orlando, FL for the 4th of July? The answer is simple: lots.
Celebrate Fourth of July in Your Vacation Home
- BBQ: You simply can’t celebrate 4th of July without a grill. Hamburgers, hotdogs, kebabs, brats, ribs, corn on the cob — anything and everything must be grilled. Most of our vacation rentals come equipped with your own barbeque grill on the patio (if your vacation home is not equipped with one, please contact our Guest Relations team at 1-866-409-8598 to discus rental options). Need some inspiration on what to cook? Our Pinterest board has top delicious recipes you can grill and make for your friends and family.
- Pool Day: Florida summers can get real hot, real fast. The best way to cool down? The pool! You and your family can lay out by the pool and soak up all the rays. And if you’re looking for more fun beyond your vacation home, check out your community clubhouse. Many of the communities have beautiful resort amenities located at the clubhouse. Like The Retreat at ChampionsGate, for example, has a lazy river you can relax in while sunbathing on a pool tube!
- Movie Day: Since many of our vacation rentals have in-home movie theaters, take advantage of it and have a movie day! Veg out and enjoy snacks all day while watching only the most patriotic films: ‘Independence Day’ (1996), ‘Air Force One’ (1997), ‘The Patriot’ (2000), or even ‘Captain America: The First Avenger’ (2011).
Celebrate Fourth of July in Orlando
- Walt Disney World Resort: Catch special fireworks shows at the Magic Kingdom Park and Epcot in celebration of 4th of July! Blazing fireworks ignite and illuminate Cinderella’s Castle (Magic Kingdom) or World Showcase Lagoon (Epcot). You don’t want to miss this one-of-a-kind tribute to the stars and stripes of American heritage.
- I-Drive 360: Want to celebrate Independence Day with top names like Justin Bieber, Oprah, Taylor Swift, Ryan Gosling, and even Shrek? Head over to I-Drive 360 and visit Madame Tussauds Orlando to see the most popular celebrity wax figures! Plus, you and your family will be able to partake in a variety of entertainment and activities from 1PM-11PM. Finish your day with a ride on the Official Coca-Cola Orlando Eye and experience a breathtaking view or Orlando at night.
- Red, Hot & Boom!: If you’re looking for something FREE to do in Orlando for 4th of July, go to iHeart’s FREE concert and Independence Day celebration at Cranes Roost Park in Altamonte Springs. On July 3rd, 2017 you and your friends can listen to James Arthur, Austin Mahone, Hey Violet, AJR, and Why Don’t We as they perform live on stage!
With so many fun and exciting activities in the area, the question isn’t what’s there to do in Orlando for Fourth of July? It’s actually what should I do first?*Cannot be combined with any other offer nor applied to existing reservations.